Sunday 2 November 2008

Primavera

This has taken pretty much all weekend to do. Well the spare moments over the weekend at any rate. I really want a red one but I'd run out of red cotton. I'll do that next!


I had another shot of this worn long (this one is double wrapped.) but when I uploaded it I wasn't happy with the top I was wearning under it so I'll try agian later...
I'm off to see a movie on my own now. I want to see the Duchess. I like these type of movies because of the costuming. Not many of my friends share my interest in this regard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so lovely!

Louise Dalton said...

That's deadly cute! And perfect wooly wear for my climate! Do you sell them? I think that you would get some buyers, me included!

Red Hen (dette) said...

thanks, I'm thinking of an etsy shop one day. I will be selling them at the george st markets in about 5 weeks- EEK 5 weeks I'd better get back to it!!!!