Friday, 5 March 2010

Count down....Three weeks to go.

By this time in three weeks I'll be in Thailand. It just so happens that Chicky Babe's school ball is on the night of the day I fly out.
I have to make her ball dress in the next couple of weekends. The lovely red satin has been purchased and the pattern that requires only minimal adjusting. (I've made this same dress pattern before as a wedding dress for a friend and as a bridesmaid dress for myself, it's not at all complicated.)
I just have to convince her that she should do some housework while I do the dress. I think that is fair! I also had a good idea that for every hour of logbook driving time I do with Bantam Boy for his driver's license he will owe me an hour in housework and gardening. 25 hours in the next 3 weeks. My house should be sparkling!
He's trying to see if there is anyone else he can con into taking him!
As promised earlier here's a picture of the collection of patterns I got from a lady from work ( her mother was a collector of patterns and she recently passed away, I was given them because I might enjoy them) I love them!

12 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How exciting that the trip is nearly here! Love the housework bartering idea - I'll file that one to use later in the little one's life. The collection of patterns you were given is fabulous!

And thank you for the comment on my blog - we've been grinning like idiots ever since we got the news.

Jocy said...

Have fun in Thailand!!

Kannan said...

This blog is good.

brett said...

I’ve been doing some serious research about the positioning of buttons in forms in general. And what I’ve come up with is to put the “Primary Action”-button left-aligned with the form. One of the reasons for doing this is that the eye automatically searches for a new form element to the left just under the previous elem
meditate home

Jesson said...

Have fun take care

Anonymous said...

Best Formula to permanent Change myblog
Bearers of Light
Earn extra Income at home from your blog's
Reyannblogs

Loved Ever said...

25 hours in the next 3 weeks. My house should be sparkling!
Realy r u having 25 hours in a day or really in 3 weeks ? it is amazing
Work From Home India

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale

日月神教-任我行 said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Miss jane said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室