Tuesday 25 March 2008

Paisley and Pizza


I didn't get the shopping bag done but I made this skirt instead last night while the kids had their friends here. I used a length of old fabric that I'm guessing is from the 60's or 70's I haven't seen this kind of fabric quality or weave for years. It was in amongst all the pieces of fabric I found at the same garage sale that I found the vintage patterns at.

Oh no I just looked at the photo again and I noticed the packet of biscuits lying on the floor. Chicky Babe was having a snack when I asked her to take the photo. Lucky it was not taken in the other direction to show the assortment of bedding and pizza boxes from last nights party. Which I recall someone saying they would clean up after, but I am the only one who does remember!!!!

No comments: