Saturday 20 September 2008

multi tasking

I found this image while browsing blog land, it made me laugh. I often feel I'm in need of 8 arms to complete all the necessary tasks along with the unnecessary ones! I found it on Pengin & Fish. She has links to a variety of beautiful and quirky sites. This one really tickled my fancy!
Right at this moment I'm enjoying breakfast out in my patio making use of this wonderful wireless network! I think I'll bring my sewing machine out here to do some work today. It's a little overcast and cool but nice to be in the fresh air.

I'm beginning to wonder if it is a good idea to do the George St Market or not. There is not a great deal of time and I do need to balance work commitments. Term 4 is alwasys busy and a little stressful- trying to get everything complete, writing reports and the principal and P&C want to do a huge whole school art exhibition with each child having a piece of artwork to sell for a large fundraising event! This has me a little concerned as I'm a bit of a control freak and like to do stuff myself, I will have to learn to delegate, and hope it gets done properly! Also I have to confess I have not yet finished the mural so this also has to be a high priority! See I truly do need 8 arms! (And less time spent browsing looking at all the lovely stuff everyone else is producing!)
Time to get back to it... making not browsing!!!

No comments: