Tuesday 1 April 2008

Teacup Tuesday


I love this cup. Thrifty Tim found it in his travels and bought it home for me. I think it is perfect with it's delicate yet strong pattern and the beautiful striking colours. I think tea tastes best in a beautiful fine china cup. And as I tend to use all but my most precious teacups regularly on a daily basis they tend to get chipped or broken and it becomes a lovely chance to find another favorite teacup!

My builder friend has nearly finished drawing up plans for my studio and I had a chance to speak to my other nice neighbor to ask if he had any objections to the building- he hasn't. We discovered we both had been on the receiving end of the not so nice neighbors agenda. I have been praying and visualizing the fellow receiving an excellent offer for his house and a quick smooth settlement. Fingers crossed that all goes well.

I've almost completed another skirt, I finished the embroidered front panel last night and rather than do the dishes I've sewn it up and am doing the hand sewing now, so I must get back to it as I'd love to wear it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kirti said...

please tell Tim I'm looking for funky old aprons, tea cups, white wicker pram .......he's got the touch!!! May neighbours everywhere soften their grip! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I was joking about tim finding bits for me! I'm not allowed to collect too much until there's somewhere to put it all!