Friday 9 December 2011

pictures of paris.

I've been home for a couple of days now- actually almost a week! I now have 4 grown up children living with me. Bantam Boy's girlfriend has moved back in and Chicky Babes school friend Bek has moved in here too. (Her stepmother I think took lessons from fairytale school of step mothering!) So we have a large family now in a small house. I've been trying to declutter and rearrange the house to fit us all in. I still have a way to go! Today I couldn't do anything because of a bad headache that I just couldn't shake. It has almost gone now so I'm up for a little while and decided to browse through my photos of Paris on our first day there.If you've read my travelpod blog sorry my reminiscing may include some repeats!
Our lovely little apartment.

 An antique and bric-a-brac market just down the road from our apartment.



 Tim was in his element.
 A view of Paris from a hilltop in Montmartre

 Sacre Coeur was so crisp white against the clear blue, blue sky
 The crowds in the front were huge!
 Around the back there were very few people ...


 and a lovely little tree lined park. I'm going to plant some similar trees in my front yard now. I loved the dappled light and the changing colours.


 Paris is winding cobbled streets and getting lost.


and some creative parking!

1 comment:

2paw said...

So glad you had a wonderful time (and your headache is gone) Some of those photos look as if hey are beautiful paintings. Oh it is all s wonderful!! Good luck with all the people in the house!! I am sure it will eb fine. Damn, somehow I missed your travel blog. I shall enjoy your posts here then.