Thursday 5 June 2008

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?

I have spent the last three days in a state of mild anxiety. It is like I've forgotten something or that I am supposed to know something and have been left out of the loop!
I've got a lot of work to do with reports being due to the office tomorrow, I've not done them yet. That may have to be a weekend job.

I refused to do them last weekend prefering to catch up with my girlfriends and K. on his way to India. Perhaps now I am paying for putting of today that which can be done tomorrow. Well tomorrow is upon me and the task is not done.

Tonight I had another friend over for dinner, ironically she has just returned from India. She spent 4 weeks in Cashmere with a fellow she met on a previous trip. The romance that she had hoped for didn't develop further, but she made a great friend and had an amazing time. Absolutely beautiful countryside, mountains, glaciers and lakes.

I really should stop distracting myself and start writing some reports- although I do think that 4 weeks before the end of term is very early to have them done.

No comments: