Friday 3 October 2008

four more flowers...

. . .

I'm really enjoing making these floral necklaces for the market, they've kind of taken over. They are great because there's not alot of room taken up or mess to make. Just a few balls of cotton and a crochet hook and perhaps a few buttons or beads.



After saying that I wasn't going to spend too much time reading blogs I found myself joining in Blogtoberfest in which you blog every day, as I'd already been blogging every day (and three times on one day.) I'd thought I'd join in. As I've been quite productive at the same time I don't feel guilty about "wasting" my time. I find that it is quite motivating to see what other people are doing. Plus now I have my laptop on the go with the wireless network it's easier to find a minute or two to make a post while watching a bit of t.v. or baking cake or cooking dinner. It also doesn't take as long now that I'm becoming more computer literate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea this blogtoberfest. I am finding people I would never otherwise have found. I see that you are a fellow gardener and that you love to photograph and replicate the small things you see in the garden. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I love these crocheted necklaces! I've been making crochet flowers too, incorporating them into brooches. Will post on my blog when they're all made up. Enjoy Blogtoberfest!

Amy Badskirt said...

I envy that you can crochet. My mom was terrific at it, but I guess I didn't inherit that gene!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm glad that I've found yours!