Sunday 19 October 2008

going round in circles

I really should have done some work this weekend....but I did this instead!
Spent hours today and friday framing work for the art display in the fremantle town hall tomorrow. Still have to make up more name labels for all the pieces and must resist the urge to explore free form crochet on Ravelry!
Chicky Babe perfomed a whole lot of improvisations with her drama group tonight. Gosh I laughed so much they were histerical. I also thought they were very brave. I never could perform under that kind of pressure. Actually I don't feel at all comfortable on a stage full stop. I used to break into a sweat presenting the art award at the weekly assemblies!!

1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I love that necklace! Actually it's pieces like that that make me want to learn to crochet.